Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another New Beginning!




On September 3rd, 2010 It was such a beautiful day because my future Mother In Law & Future Father In Law came with me to David's Bridal and the 2nd picture was the 2nd dress I tried on & I'm in LOVE with it. It's a MUST have in every women's/ girl's closet. I know my wedding isn't for two years but I'm 100 % set on the 2nd dress I NEED it. It fits me perfectly just needs to get a little alterations done to it. My wedding is in 796 days so exciting. I am very sad that Anthony left this morning to go back home but I have a great 3 day weekend with him.
































2 comments:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

I love the 2nd one too. You look like a beautiful princess.

Jessica said...

I bet that was fun trying on dresses! you look beautiful.