Thursday, May 24, 2012

Passion for Life


I loved my life when I was younger I still do love my life now that I am older but when I was younger it was such a fun age. When i was about 8 years old I was a gymnast at Flips in The Woodlands it was one of my favorite places to be besides Dionysus Salon :). When I was at this cheer clinic in 2001 I didn't have a care in the world that I was different I was living my dream. I wish that my mom would have let me go to Woodlands Elite to cheer because it was something that I had a desire to do. I believe that Woodlands Elite has a cheerleading program for special needs kids. I was telling my dear friend Dennis Clendennen who I've know for 16 years that it would be my dream to open up my own facility for kids with special needs so that they can share the same dream that i never got to have with me.

No comments: