Saturday, June 2, 2012

H&M




The things people do for the love of shopping :) I spent my Thursday May 31st all day at the mall from about 9 am until 5:30 pm because I wanted to see see what H&M had to offer me :) The reason for the craziness was because I wanted to be one of those first 500 people in line that received a tote bag with a H&M magazine and this tee shirt I am wearing only the first 500 people in line received those :). I also got a scratch off card that was only worth $10 but that's ok at least it was something. We didn't get actually into the store until about maybe 1 pm. We had to continue to wait in line to even get into the store because one of the managers from H&M said they were only allowed so many people in the store at one time.  Once i got into the store I found a couple of things i liked but wasn't willing to wait in line that were crazy to purchase the things I wanted. plus the $10 scratch off card I received was only valid the day of the grand opening lame I know. I had a fun time though.

No comments: