Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dionysus Spa DAY


Friday October 5th I spent the day at Dionysus Salon/ Spa with my two favorite people the above picture is of me & my older other sister from another mother her name is Jacqueline. She helped me get ready for my massage & we also had a couple minutes to chat with each other before her mother Terri pictured below left me on cloud 9 once again for my massage. I love these two ladies more than anything. One new thing I learned while I was there was that If I could I wish I could wrap hugs in a box and whenever I wanted one I could just open the box and take out out because there hugs are amazing. Thanks Terri & Jacqueline for a GREAT day. I can't wait to see yall again soon.

1 comment:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Yay for spa day! You are so lucky. One of these days, I hope to have a spa day.