Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Driver's Training


Sorry I haven't updated in a while but yesterday on Monday was my first Official day of Driver's Training my instructor praised me pretty much all day long well except the times I somewhat veered of the road LOL. Where my instructor takes me to drive is in Katy to this huge giantic park where it goes in circles and what not. I get an hour lunch brake every time I go so my mom at I went to my favorite restaurant called Taste of Texas and just got a salad but this is the BEST salad I have ever ate. I have about 3 more training sessions. I go back to Katy on Monday then on Tuesday the instructor will come to me then on Friday I think she will also come to me not really sure. The first training session the morning after I could barely get up out of bed that's how much pain I was in.

1 comment:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

So excited for you doing the drivers training! Sounds like you have a good teacher who knows how to build your confidence. That restaurant has amazing Christmas decor.