Wednesday, March 26, 2014

24TH BIRTHDAY

I don't know where to begin for my 24th BIRTHDAY SO we shall go from the TOP:) I was truly spoiled & BLESSED this BIRTHDAY!!






Here is a picture slide show of what I did for my 24TH BIRTHDAY of course PAPYRUS is ALWAYS A MUST!! Got cupcakes a some cards & a signed card from the GALLERIA store, Went to Lunch with just mom & I at TASTE OF TEXAS STEAKHOUSE IN KATY MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PLACE, Cards I received over the past Birthday MONTH, A picture of all the celebration stuff & last but not least I went to the Ellie Goulding Concert with my mom on Monday MARCH 24th !! It was A FABULOUS 24TH BIRTHDAY!! THANKS SONA MED SPA for yall's BIRTHDAY CARD AS WELL I LOVED LOVED IT!! Forgot to add that I then had BIRTHDAY dinner with my Parents at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY later that night on my BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: