Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS



 Black Friday was A MAD HOUSE!! I went to Victoria Secret first to get two shirts and a free tote bag with goodies in it since I spent $65.00. The other shirt I got at Victoria Secret I can't find on the website. I then went to Abercrombie & Fitch that WAS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE in it self Abercrombie & Fitch opened at Midnight mom & I went to Victoria Secret first so while she stood in line for me at Victoria Secret I went to Abercrombie & Fitch found the shirts I wanted & hopped in line didn't leave the store until 2 AM it was a NIGHTMARE. Hot models were there but my friend Brandon from last year was at The Willowbrook mall. At Victoria Secret PINK store people were pushing & shoving a lot of crap that wasn't necessary I didn't find anything in the PINK Store. I Could have stayed home & ordered all of it online but A couple of weeks ago I was in the Victoria Secret Pink store & saw a shirt I really wanted but didn't see it last night so had to get the other Victoria Secret shirts.

No comments: