Tuesday, November 6, 2012

College in CA


What does FIDM stand for you might ask? Well FIDM stands for Fashion Institute Of Design & Merchandising. This is where my good friend of 6 months went to school since he obviously lives in CA. Sometimes I'm quite jealous. How I feel today: If I could have entered college again I would have wanted to go to FIDM I would become a CA resident of at least a year I think it is before they the college considers you a student of the state so I wouldn't have to have paid out of state tuition. FIDM is really where I wanted to go. The career chose is what I want to do only because I have a disability and because it was easy,also because I really believe I could help people in the long run BUT I found a NEW LOVE for PAPYRUS and I think that's what I want to do. I'm passionate about the medical field but I think my passion is more for the creativity side for PAPYRUS that's why I say if i could have done the college thing over again I would have gone to FIDM in Los Angeles, CA :). The dumb thing is that the State of Texas would not have paid for out of state tuition so LAME :(.

No comments: