Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Adventures in Physical Therapy
























Well I first wanted to let y'all look at these pictures They are from my childhood these people that are in the pictures are all of my Physical Therapists when I was growing up. I started going to Physical Therapy when I was about two years old When I was in my childhood years I didn't have a choice to whether or not I wanted to go because I was so young, but as time went on I grew to LOVE Physical Therapy at times I hated it especially after my really big surgery when I was eight years old I was in a full body cast for like what seemed to be forever. I believe that everything happens for a reason why people are meant to do what they do. Now that I am almost 22 years old and am finally finished up my years of college I know that when I get a job as a Medical Administrative Assistant I am going to love every moment of it. I have a very special place in my heart for all of these wonderful people. To this day I still keep in touch with many of them.


to be continued since the blog wouldn't let me upload any more pictures :(




















































































No comments: