Thursday, March 1, 2012

WOODLANDS FUN!



Today my mom & I went to The Woodlands because I used to have braces when I was younger so my bottom retainer that I had worn out so I wanted to get a new one made from my old Orthodontist. I can't live or sleep without my bottom retainer it's my best friend for life. Today I also got to go to Dionysus Salon just for a hello visit no services were done today but just to be their seeing my 2nd family meant the world to me so glad that I could just stop in the salon for like 5 minutes to just say hello & get hugs from Dennis & Terri... I am so lucky to have amazing friends in my life I don't know what I would do without them. There is a reason why The Woodlands is so important to me its because I called it my home for 17 years of my life & lots of amazing friends & memories were made there. The Woodlands is very dear to my heart....

No comments: