Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Adventures in Physical Therapy Continued




This lady that I've known since I was 6 years old means everything to me ! Word's will never express the way I feel about her!! Terri is her name she's been doing my massages since I was 6. She's not exactly a Physical Therapist but she a Massage Therapist!! I am in LOVE with her massages whenever I am in treatments with her she will tell you that I am very very talkative !! I am so grateful for everything she has ever done for me and will continue to do for me. My massages from Terri are the best thing in the entire world & I am so glad my mother found her from the time I was young!! Terri is like a 2nd mother to me. I knew from a young age that Terri was a keeper. Terri is the only one who knows me very well she knows my ups and downs & she can always put a smile on my face even when I'm upset about something. Terri I knew you were meant to be placed in my life for a reason. I am so thankful I can re lie on you to make me & my body feel amazing. Massages really do make my handicapped body feel one million times better after I get serviced :)


No comments: