Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Daily Smiles

This is the same guy as in my last blog post. He is the guy who works for the Papyrus Card Company. Each & almost every day except for weekends I start my day with emails from Ralph :). This is just one of many that I got over the 6 months that we've been communicating. It reads:
Morning Bree…What a wonderful way to start the day! Yes. Our friendship continues to grow and I imagine it will for time to come.I just arrived at my desk and sitting here is my mail with your card sitting right on top! :) Thank you so much! I love this card and so happy to know that our writing each other brings such joy to your day. Your next visit with Terri is just around the corner and I'm certain it will be a wonderful visit – as are all your visits.Now-wwwwwww, to find you the perfect card to send back. Let's see-eee. Guess you'll have to wait a little longer to find out what it is :)
Have a great day and good luck with your studies this week.
Ralph
 

I love that him & I also communicate through the mail. I also enjoy seeing witch Papyrus card he will pull out next as well as me Its really hard to choose which card I will send out of my box that he gave to me six months ago I believe in June.

No comments: