Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Papyrus Card Company


I've been communicating with Papyrus Card Company for about 6 months now. Papyrus means EVERYTHING to me. There cards are truly beyond beautiful. The top picture is the first card I received from a Papyrus Employee named Ralph what was written in his card was very dear to my heart & I'm forever grateful to now call him my dear friend. Ralph has become one of those special friend just like my hairdresser & his wife have become to me. I truly look forward to the on going friendship Ralph & I have already developed over these first six months. The bottom picture is my Papyrus card I sent back to him. Six months ago Ralph sent me a MASSIVE box of Papyrus cards :) I am forever grateful for Ralph & the entire staff @ Papyrus. I hope one day I can go work for Papyrus out in CA. They have 2 store locsations in Houston one in the Galleria & one in Houston in University BLVD.

No comments: