Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Houston Papyrus Store

 

Today my mom & I went to Houston because Sprinkles Cupcakes were having a sale Buy one get one free so I got German Chocolate for the first time oh that was my favorite & then I got Chocolate Coconut that's my other favorite. I also went to this Papyrus store over in Arcade Village over by West University. It isn't a new store or anything but I've never been so I wanted to just go look around. They haven't come out with there Holiday Collection just yet but they had a few boxed card sets there but not all of them, They will be available starting next month. Oh how I love Papyrus!!! Papyrus has me wrapped around its finger for life. I am so in love.
 

1 comment:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

So happy to see you've got your blog working again. Papyrus looks like my kind of store. Wonder if they have any stores in the Rochester, NY area. You've got very good taste-- looks like wonderful paper products, that are works of art. What a fun day you had -- wonder if Jessica knew about the Sprinkle Cupcake sale. She took Emily and I there one day and those cupcakes sure were yummy.